Hiring Relocation Consultants: Our Sales Associates, Relocation Consultants will be responsible for the development and performance of sales assignments, follow-up with customers and finalize sales in the Residential, Commercial & Industrial Markets. Allstate provides field and office training to ensure our representatives are well trained and comfortable performing their daily tasks. We also provide our Relocation Consultants with leads to pursue.
Previous sales experience preferred.
- Prepare and successfully carry out sales action plans and strategies
- Prospect and finalize business opportunities for all assigned accounts
- Provide quotes and maintain excellent customer services
- Participate in marketing campaigns, special events and other duties as necessary to meet the company, department or individual goals and objectives
- Clean and professional appearance
- Subject to a background and drug testing
- Must work well with others & be computer literate
- Good communication skills & customer service skills
- Previous sales experience in moving industry preferred
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to set, meet goals and work well under pressure
- Ability to negotiate contracts is a huge plus
- Experience in making presentations
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Must have valid driver license
Your compensation will be on a commission basis.
Eligible employees may qualify for benefits such as: medical, dental, sick pay, 401(k), monthly mileage reimbursement and expense reimbursement.
Poway: 12356 Mcivers Court Poway CA 92064
Oceanside: 4670 NORTH AVENUE, OCEANSIDE, CA 92056
North Hollywood: 7241 Lankershim Blvd., North Hollywood, CA 91605
Ventura: 3175 Golf Course Dr. Ventura, CA 93003
Please submit your resume for review or contact us at the information below.
Phone: 858 – 746 – 1020 or Fax: 858 – 746 – 1014
To learn more about our other job openings visit our career page.
***Allstate Moving Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***